Office: 028-22828, Open: Tues, Wed, Thurs from 10.00am to 12.00.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Catholic Faith Communities of Skibbereen, Rath and the Islands
The Parishes Newsletter and the Parishes Website
Guidelines for contributors
Fundamental Guidelines: The Parishes of Skibbereen, and Rath and the Islands are willing to offer the service of publishing notices in our publications, (the Parishes weekly newsletter and the Parishes Website,) to our congregations.
The material to be published must be:
1. Relevant to the Catholic Faith, or the local Catholic Faith community
2. Relevant to Skibbereen, and / or Rath and the Islands Parishes
3. Messages containing notices for publication must be signed, and there must be a verifiable return contact number or email address
4. Notices to be published must identify the contributor, and a verifiable telephone number or email address for further information is desirable.
5. Must not advertise a commercial profit-making enterprise
6. Must be honest, decent, and true
7. It is regretted that notices can only be included when space allows: concise notices will be given preference in the event of space constraints.
8. Please send written notices to the Secretary, Parish Office, Cork Road, Skibbereen, or email messages to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify whether the notice is primarily for the Parishes Newsletter, or the Parishes Website, or both.
Notices for inclusion in the Parishes Newsletter:
1. The notices must be received not later than Wednesday evening of the week before it is intended to be published
2. Advised maximum word count 30
3. The material may contain references to posters, websites or other information sources readily accessible to our parishioners
4. It is regretted that at this time there is only very limited facility for graphic images or photos to be included
5. Announcements will be included for a maximum of two weeks
Notices for inclusion on the parishes website
1. The material must be received no later than Friday morning of the week before it is to be published
2. Advised maximum word count 100
3. The material may contain references to posters, appropriate websites or other information sources
4. Graphic images or photos may be included by arrangement
5. Announcements will be included for a maximum of three weeks
All inquiries and submissions concerning notices and announcements in the Parishes Newsletter or Website should be made to the Editor, Michael Coleman, Email: email@example.com or the Parishes Office: 028 22828, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com.
Office Hours: Tues, Wed & Thurs from 10am to 12.
|Mass Cards / Booking|
|Pastoral Area Masses|
|Skibbereen Parish Assembly|
|Rath and the Islands Parish Assembly|